Sorry, it has been a month since I have posted! Bad bad bad... My comp was down for a week or two and the time just got away from me! Anyway, I have been doing great with my shakeology and fitness plan ( 21-day fix is Septembers SPECIAL!! Don't miss it! I promise you will regret it :)) I am down over 10 lbs and almost 30" now! Yay! My Birthday is Oct. 2 and I think I will be ready to try on Wedding Dresses :D While I have been away I have tried a few new products and I LOVED them! First, I tried the E&E ( energy & endurance powder) and it is AMAZING! It gives me so much energy that I am bouncing up and down and ready for my workout! The best part is... no jitters! I didn't love the taste, but I have played around with it and do 2 scoops in a small glass of orange juice or in ice cold water. Either way, totally worth the lemon-lime taste for all the energy and Motivation it gives me :D
The second product I tried was the 3-day refresh! I am a person that googles and researches everything!! I decided to do the 3-day refresh, because every story I read the person ALWAYS had results but I was nervous about the taste and starving to death ;) The taste was not bad AT ALL and I felt like I had enough to eat. I love this and would do it a million more times! I lost 3lbs and 8" in 3 days( great to do this before a wedding,vacay etc.), Helped rid me of bad cravings and get back on a eating schedule that will encourage better results!
Also, my team has been growing like a weed :) It has been a wonderful past month and I am sure the next will be even better! I promise to post more often!xo
Rachel




No comments:
Post a Comment